session_destroy(); // destroy session.
Plant Virus Biodiversity and Ecology
Plant Virus Biodiversity and Ecology
(Funded NSF-EPSCoR Program)
Home | Team | Events |
Calendar | Publications | Positions
| Posters | Questions | Input Data
| Sequences | View Identified Viruses
- Expanding concepts of plant viruses_3
Ulrich Melcher, Seminar, LaTrobe University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Novmeber 26, 2010
- Expanding concepts of plant viruses_2
Ulrich Melcher, REF Matthews Lecture, Australasian Plant Virology Workshop, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Novmeber 16, 2010
- Expanding concepts of plant viruses_1
Ulrich Melcher, seminar, Department of Plant Pathology, University of California, Davis. March 15, 2010
- Patterns and distributions of Tallgrass Prairie Preserve probable viruses of selected virus families
Ulrich Melcher, Marilyn Roossinck, Vaskar Thapa, Michael J. Palmer, Graham B. Wiley, Bruce A. Roe, Vijay Muthukumar, Guoan Shen. American Society for Virology, Vancouver BC, July 12, 2009.
- A Generalist Tymovirus of the Tallgrass Paririe
Michael Palmer, Andrew Doust, Rick Nelson, Byoung Min, Vaskar Thapa, Marilyn Roossinck, Ulrich Melcher. Ecological Society of America Annual Meeting, August 3-8 2008, Milwaukee WI
- Evidence for Novel Viruses by Analysis of Nucleic Acids in Virus-like Particle Fractions from Ambrosia psilostachya
Ulrich Melcher, Vijay Muthukumar, Graham B. Wiley, Byoung Eun Min, Michael W. Palmer, Richard S. Nelson, Bruce A, Roe, Vaskar Thapa, Margaret L. Pierce. OKlahoma EPSCoR Annual Meeting, Norman OK, March 6-7, 2008 and American Society for Virology Meeting, July, 2008, Ithaca NY
- Plant Virus Biodiversity and Ecology at Oklahoma's Tallgrass Prairie
Ulrich Melcher, Marilyn Roossinck, Michael Palmer, Bruce Roe, Jonathan Wren, Richard Nelson, Kay Scheets, Jeanmarie Verchot-Lubicz, Adam Zlotnick, Margaret Pierce.
Ecological Genomics, Kansas City, MO. Nov. 5, 2005
- Identification of Viruses in the Tall Grass Prairie Preserve
Veenita Grover, Vijay Muthukumar, Olga Blinkova, Fengqiu Zhang, Yan Song, Marlee Pierce, Ulrich Meicher.
Tallgrass Prairie Preserve Retreat, March 9, 2006
- Double-Stranded RNA as a Tool to Assess the Presence of RNA Virus
The Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation, Plant Biology Division. Tallgrass Prairie Preserve Retreat, March 9, 2006
- Can cis-acting Elements in TBSV be used to Predict Similar Structures in Other Members of the Family Tombusviridae?
Kay Sheets and Stephanie Shryock. Oklahoma EPSCoR Annual Meeting, Norman OK, May 18, 2006
- The Incidence and Diversity of Plant Viruses in the Tallgrass Prairie Preserve
Vaskar Thapa, Ulrich Melcher, Daniel McGlinn, Marilyn Roossink, Drew Porter, Rita Marvelli, Tracy Feldman,
and Michael Palmer. Ecological Society of America Meeting, Memphis TN
- Microarray, an exciting approach for surveying plants in natural settings for viruses.
Ulrich Melcher, Veenita Grover, Fengqiu Zhang, Yan Song. Oklahoma EPSCoR Annual Meeting, Norman OK, May 18, 2006
- Methods for Surveying Plants in Natural Settings for Viruses
Ulrich Melcher, Veenita Grover, Vijay Muthukumar, Fengqiu Zhang, Olga Blinkova, Margaret Pierce.
American Phytopathological Society Annual Meeting, July 29 Aug. 2, 2006, Quebec City, Quebec
- Stalking Wild Viruses
Ulrich Melcher and PVBE team. May 17, 2007 Oklahoma EPSCoR Annual Conference, Stillwater OK.
- Plant Virus Biodiversity. International Plant Virus Epidemiology Symposium, Hyderabad, India, October 15, 2007
- Plant Virus Ecology Research Coordination Network. U. Melcher, C. Malmström. International Plant Virus Epidemiology Symposium, Hyderabad, India, October 16, 2007
Contact U. Melcher
Page last updated December 5, 2010